As You Declutter You Find Your True Self

in Uncategorized

Interesting article by Susan Whitney of the Deseret News on what to do before you clear out your “garage”…so to speak.

Apparently, one important step is that you first need to get your spiritual life in order, then tackle your messy desk (or house). My favorite part is: “As you declutter, you will find your true self.”

• No Related Posts
Posted on Friday, August 22nd, 2008

Samuel August 9, 2014 at 3:10 pm

GREEN: You are a very calm and contemplative proesn. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.hmm, i am not calm but i am contemplative, i would never use the word peaceful, but i would say nurturing. love the quizzes!

keep stress August 11, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Wow I must confess you make some very trenchant points.

researchers suggested August 11, 2014 at 4:52 pm

I can’t hear anything over the sound of how awesome this article is.

inches petego dogrich hunter October 16, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?

I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss
and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work.

If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send
me an e-mail.

Alya February 18, 2015 at 5:22 pm

And I thought I was the sensible one. Thanks for setting me stihtgar.

Javed March 29, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Dear Mam HELP ..HELP ..HELD ..HELP ..HELP . I read your book if it’s not forever it’s not love’ .but after 224th page this book has one other book’s (Backbenchers-Sidharth Oberoi) maettr.In the last what happens with Ritam ??what do Avantika Dam Shrey Tiya do..?? Your reader is curious to know.