Religulous | Bill Maher | Documentary

in Atheism, Spiritual Humor, Spiritual Video

Interesting documentary that came out last year. Not a serious, scholarly study. However, its pretty funny.

The documentary RELIGULOUS follows political humorist and author Bill Maher (“Real Time With Bill Maher,” “Politically Incorrect”) as he travels around the globe interviewing people about God and religion.

TRAILER

FULL VIDEO

Posted on Monday, June 29th, 2009

Sharon July 5, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Bill Maher is a gross man.

Iola August 8, 2014 at 4:46 am

Thee Air Maxx hɑs larger airbags tߋ maҟe tҺe shoes lighter aand provide moгe cushioning soo tɦat runners have
impact protection ɑs tҺeir legs hit the ground.

You cɑn ѕee youг previous outings, аnd plan future runs аs
wеll. Vasque: Vasque ѡere frequently knoiwn tto
make relatively reputed shoes ovr hiking, Ƅut noԝ theƴ have started offf on to produce еach stable and standard օf traction to trail runners.

Mido August 9, 2014 at 2:27 pm

I’m a believer in Christ. Raised in the Biblebelt and most craietnly a convenient Christian. Our faith teachs us to make the word available it doesn’t say to shove it down people’s throats, bash gays, no reasearch on stem cells or anything like that. To me abortion is a womans decision and only one womans decision. I could never vote to take away any freedom to choose in that regard although every life is valuable to me.As far as mailing lists and showing people you are a Christian well we are supposed to do that by example but the modern world poses many challenges to that and not all of us are gifted enough to come through a written conversation as a Christian.Two things I find inmportant are tolerance and conviction. Tolerance to let people do as they choose and not judge on silly things like what they put on a mailing list and yes I do judge and I fail at Christian teaching but I do try. And the most important to me is conviction. Belief. Faith. Whatever you choose of freewill to believe then believe in it with conviction not with half a heart. My faith does waver. I believe there are pagan religions but that is all someone else’s problem as I do not interfere in their right to believe what they choose. That is between their God and them or if they are the center of their universe then it is only their choice as there is no God to argue with as far as they are concerned.I choose to believe in something higher than myself and I choose to devote my life to trying to do it right. I will fail many times but I will have some wonderful victories along the way!

in australia cheap car insurance August 11, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Articles like this make life so much simpler.

Avinash February 21, 2015 at 9:43 am

Thank you, An Ordinary Believer. I don’t see anything wrong at all leniadg by example. I think my problem comes when people try to advertise what example it is they are trying to set, especially when they are actually failing.I’m no paragon of virtue, so in some ways it bothers me to even put my thoughts out like this. Like I said, I’m trying to sort out how I feel.

Hagar April 10, 2015 at 11:36 am

A part of most religions is to share it with ohetrs. You know you have found this wonderful great thing that helps you through life .pass it around.Same thing goes with atheism. Would you be as offended if someone closed crafting mailing lists with Blessed Be?I’m Pagan and I know it. If it helps someone to tell me to walk with God go for it.

auto insurance quotes May 16, 2015 at 11:00 am

You’ve hit the ball out the park! Incredible!

car insurance May 31, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Wow I must confess you make some very trenchant points.

billiga fotbollströjor March 17, 2017 at 9:03 am

billiga fotbollströjor \n It’s really a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed fotbollstrojor sverigen like this. Thanks for sharing.|