Spiritual Humor | If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It

in Spiritual Humor

titanic-ice-cube

Credit: Mike

• No Related Posts
Posted on Friday, July 3rd, 2009

{ 1 trackback }

Humor » Spiritual Humor | If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It …
July 3, 2009 at 6:15 pm

taney July 3, 2009 at 1:56 pm

haha, yup! law of attraction, metaphysics, Buddha all agree with that one! ;p

Alex July 3, 2009 at 8:20 pm

It cracked me up bigtime when I first saw it.

Matt Cooper August 3, 2009 at 5:53 am

Everyone needs a goal.

Salah August 9, 2014 at 6:17 pm

BLUE: You give your love and friendship utcondinionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.Hmmm. Interesting. I’m uncertain if that applies to me or not.

necessary stuff August 11, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Weeeee, what a quick and easy solution.

Mary February 19, 2015 at 3:13 am

Jesus used language that reenoatsd with peoples of those days – whether farming, animal husbandry, fishing and so forth. These metaphors are timeless. I wonder how dogs, cats, horses and…were viewed.Lambs have some significance – helpless as kids, provide wool as sheep and finally slaughtered for meat. Parallels human existence – the slaughterer in our case, the Reaper. How do we wish to be treated? How do we treat our fellow man and feed animals? The large farms live by two words with efficiency and expedience, not with love and care. I delve into these issues in my forthcoming book, Fallen Grace, The Return about killing for food and how this fits in with Love and sin.I love the ‘verse’ – captures the essence of what you say. Beautiful and earthy. You finished off with – “I offered best kernels to little one most in the wrong”. This is so very right, it seems to me because,Man’s wisdom, judgement and rewards pale when compared to God’s.All in all a wonderful post. Thank you for this sharing.Luv and hugz to Granbee,Eric

Ariano March 23, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Thank you Sharmishtha,People simply have to bieleve in HIM whoever that HIM may be according to their Faith. Instead, many are misled by men who claim to hold the keys to heaven, and other snake medicine peddlers Peace and luv, Eric