Inside the Vatican | National Geographic

in Christianity, Spiritual Spots, Spiritual Video

st-peters-basilica

NatGeo offers a rare glimpse inside the secret archives and private chapels of the Vatican. Pretty cool.

• No Related Posts
Posted on Sunday, July 5th, 2009

El Greco July 5, 2009 at 11:32 am

Insert pedophile joke here.

Alex August 9, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Oh, if only we all could say that Jesus was the first person that came to mind when asked about our iittedny. What a different world, indeed, would we live in. Thanks for the thoughts.

good statistic August 11, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I told my kids we’d play after I found what I needed. Damnit.

Gerardo February 25, 2015 at 8:38 pm

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; niohtng is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”Calvin Coolidge-Thanks Chad!

Luciano April 5, 2015 at 9:56 am

Stare into life and what you see is who you are. I.love.that. When Mary of Bethany prophetically aotnnis Jesus before his death, she does so because she sees in Jesus what she sees in her own self profound divinity: we can only see in others what we see in our own selves. Also, you need to read Willa Cather’s Song of the Lark which echoes the same language of ancient rock carvings’ and dwellings as inner landscape.

online college April 20, 2015 at 8:59 am

I used to have that as a rule, but I thought that it was too strict. People are at different levels of conceptual and design ability. So if someone want’s to just animate the words for every project, I think that’s fine. The project is here as a learning tool for people, not to be sure that ALL the entries are as awesome as can be. I will say though that I have seen some great entries ruined by silly text at the end of it.